Last visit was: less than a minute ago

It is currently 10 Aug 2013, 20:39

Preview of the next bbDKP Release.

bbdkp discussion that doesn't fit in another category.
Malfate
Former Team member

Preview of the next bbDKP Release.

Postby Malfate » 24 Oct 2008, 22:07

As we complete different features of bbDKP we will post some different screenshots of the features that will be implemented.This by no means that its 100% complete done or won't change, it's just our developer WIP (Work In Progress) and it may change by the time of release. For the first update I'll just post some screenshots of Warhammer Online Support. We still need to work on itemstats so it will work with Warhammer Online.

Explanation:

Top left: Obviously... its the recruitment block accommodated for Warhammer Online

Mid Right: Filter screen for the different classes of Warhammer and sorting by the different armor types in Warhammer (and obviously DKP portion works)

Bottom: As you can tell by picture we are going with a new updated installer to make it a little easier and prevent installation problems (Tables not getting populated) But we will show more about that later. But Just wanted to show the Warhammer option on the installer.

Note: Possibly add more games to the install list?! We just need to talk to some people who would be willing to give up some of their time to give us information about the game so we can port it to bbdkp (FFXI !?) since none of the developers play any other games.

Hope you enjoy what you see and If you would like to see something for the next release, post it in the suggestion forums.
If you like what we have done, keep the project alive and feel free to donate Via Paypal: Here
Please Use the Search Button and look for your problems on our boards before posting.
"The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer."
-Albert Einstein

phrosty

Re: Preview of the next bbDKP Release.

Postby phrosty » 24 Oct 2008, 22:53

Excellent job guys, keep at it. I've been attempting to communicate updates and changes to the FFXI community as there's more than a few people who have expressed interest in what you guys are doing here. While i don't have the coding skills to be of much use I am making attempts to get the word out on the 2-3 community forums to attract attention of somebody that would be of use.

thanks again guys.

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 16 Nov 2008, 13:26

here's a screenshot of the new bossprogress. it's as good as ready now.

Bossprogress page

Frontpage

Bossprogress will now support EQ2, Lotro and WoW. However, i don't have any pictures for EQ2, Lotro so there you'll only see turkeys for now :p
i think we'll also include a series of bbdkp-tweaked templates, like the one you see above.

luvmachine
Lord Knight

Postby luvmachine » 18 Nov 2008, 00:34

Glad to see the next bbDKP is moving right along and I just had a few questions for the devs and wanted to say thanks for their work :D

To get things started off, how big of a change will 1.0.8 beta 5 be from the next release in terms of the database? As in, would you recommend installing a bbDKP now and taking my time to modify then have to do an upgrade, or would it just be so much easier to fresh install the next release thats the way to go?

How are you folks handling the difference between normal (10 man) and heroic (25 man) in tracking? Will it just prompt us for which it is after we import, or is this going off of the separate dkp tables method so we just track the dkp from those separately?

And finally after noticing the mention of adding pre-modded themes to be bundled with the next release I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all my guildmates who don't share an appreciation for the default look of SFCentar :P

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 19 Nov 2008, 20:31

hi, i thought i'd give an update on the Roster add-in. Ougly will add some more new functionality later on.

roster frontage pic

works with Russian too

Roster : status : 1st alpha finished
- Roster.php now shows different icons for class 70 / 80
- Deathknights added as class
- acp redone, fixed code :
* download Guildmembers from Armory will give a friendly user error when guild not found,
* transfer to Members Table tab will Insert new, update existing and set old members to inactive.
* You can also edit guildrank names and set some ranks to 'hidden'.

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 19 Nov 2008, 20:37

luvmachine wrote:To get things started off, how big of a change will 1.0.8 beta 5 be from the next release in terms of the database? As in, would you recommend installing a bbDKP now and taking my time to modify then have to do an upgrade, or would it just be so much easier to fresh install the next release thats the way to go?

the database is the biggest change. several new tables have been added and new fields were added in existing tables to register the dkp pool.
For transiting from 1.08 to 1.09, there will be a script to import existing data.

How are you folks handling the difference between normal (10 man) and heroic (25 man) in tracking? Will it just prompt us for which it is after we import, or is this going off of the separate dkp tables method so we just track the dkp from those separately?

on importing a dkp string, you'll be prompted with a popup in the ctrt screen for the dkp pool in which to import. that way you'll be able to keep a 10 man dkp pool and a 25-man if you wish.

the events should then be structured like this so bossprogress can pick up 10/25 :

naxx_10
Vault_of_archavon_10 :
Eye_of_eternity_10
Obsidian_sanctum_10 :
naxx_25
Vault_of_archavon_25
Aarchavon_25
Obsidian_sanctum_25
Eye_of_eternity_25

And finally after noticing the mention of adding pre-modded themes to be bundled with the next release I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all my guildmates who don't share an appreciation for the default look of SFCentar :P

SFCentar is abit boring yes. the one you see above is based on eMuza, but heavily modded.

crombiecrunch

Postby crombiecrunch » 27 Nov 2008, 06:43

any update to when the version with WHO will be released? Really needing this :)

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 05 Dec 2008, 19:58

7 december is bbdkp 1.09 releasedate. --- if all goes well

Tjosan

Postby Tjosan » 05 Dec 2008, 20:01

pixel wrote:7 december is bbdkp 1.09 releasedate. --- if all goes well

Sweet! :D

tharkkun
Baron

Postby tharkkun » 05 Dec 2008, 20:09

OMG not on a Football day. Whatever will I do. :)

I'm excited. I've been looking for an excuse to re-do my guilds boards for a while now!

-T

Next

Return to bbdkp discussion