Last visit was: less than a minute ago

It is currently 20 Jun 2013, 22:54

[WoW] <Aegis> EU-Darksorrow

Show off your bbDKP examples here ;)
Forum rules
caution, make sure your links work. posts with invalid urls will be deleted.
Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Re: [WoW] <Aegis> EU-Darksorrow

Postby Blazeflack » 17 May 2010, 01:00

I have activated the style I have been working on for a few days.
Sajaki made me aware of this style for Joomla and I really liked it so I started modifying a standard prosilver style to use all this new shiny graphics and edited and added css classes in order to make it look right.

I still have some tweaking to do, but so far it is ready to use.
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

Blizzie
Lord Knight

Postby Blizzie » 20 May 2010, 19:15

the link Jquery Drop Down Panel is broken

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 20 May 2010, 19:34

The author is probably messing around with his site. Will give it a day or so until I remove the link.
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

aenima
Modification author

Postby aenima » 21 May 2010, 00:34

A small glitch in your recent topics block. It shows who has made a post in your private application forum.

Other than that, very nice theme you got going.

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 21 May 2010, 01:27

Yeah I know but that's due to a missing recode in the NV Recent Topics mod. I have tried using the code that is used in the regular forum to hide that kind of info but with no luck. I decided to go and hide the name in the application topic and instead use "Privat ansøgning - level class" as the template (Privat ansøgning means private application in danish).
This way only the username registered on the board is visible to everyone.

sonic777
Peasant

Postby sonic777 » 21 Jun 2010, 00:23

I really like this layout, is it possible that you could share your settings files or even the modified theme as a whole?

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 22 Jun 2010, 10:31

sonic777 wrote:I really like this layout, is it possible that you could share your settings files or even the modified theme as a whole?

We're considering to release it in the styles section https://bbdkp.com/downloads.php?cat=3 to the public but at the moment, this is a private style still "under development".

Marrow
Craftsperson

Postby Marrow » 23 Jun 2010, 09:40

I really like this style template.
You have my vote for public release.

And GJ to all authors.

-jack

sedrikk
Baron

Postby sedrikk » 21 Jul 2010, 03:26

great theme

How wide is it? Our current theme uses a min/max width. Min is set to not go smaller than a 1024 monitor, and it will increase for large widescreen monitors. I am guessing a theme like this will not be good for resizing

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 21 Jul 2010, 10:00

The background image has a fixed width of 1920px and is set to no-repeat. The container (frame in the middle) uses a 1000px width. When zooming or using very high resolutions the container should stay aligned in the middle of the page, while the rest of the background is filled with 'color:#000000' (black)

PreviousNext

Return to Examples