Re: Planned features for release 1.2

Postby rock7 » 16 Mar 2010, 19:24

can we have a bbTips to AION ?

and a event calender (a must)

DaXiu
Former Team member

Postby DaXiu » 18 Mar 2010, 19:15

How about a standard-theme / skin especially for bbDKP, I have given the Idea some thought and something in the style of the new battle.net account management would be nice.

I can do some work there if the demand is there.
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." — Barney Stinson

Malfate
Former Team member

Postby Malfate » 19 Mar 2010, 19:40

standard theme? We have one already, or are you talking about a custom theme thats was made just for bbDKP?
If you like what we have done, keep the project alive and feel free to donate Via Paypal: Here
Please Use the Search Button and look for your problems on our boards before posting.
"The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer."
-Albert Einstein

tharkkun
Baron

Postby tharkkun » 19 Mar 2010, 20:47

Kinda like how most of the original boards used that Star trek theme, the name escapes me right now. I know personally installing BBDKP is the easy part. :) Especially with automod it takes minutes but setting up a good theme can a few hours of good effort. I plugged the Melankolia theme in and it exploded the other day but that's no fault of BBDKP.

Tehblue
Fieldhand

Postby Tehblue » 22 Mar 2010, 13:22

ethereal wrote:
aenima wrote:really looking forward to to the epgp support

Yes, I sign on that!

I found a temporary solution (see http://www.ethereals.eu) but would be grate to integrate epgp in bbdkp :)

PS: aenima, could you share that tooltip on the BossProgress block?

Any clues on how they were able to implement EPGP into their website?

On another note - is there a developer who might be able to shed some light on how far off the next update is?

DaXiu
Former Team member

Postby DaXiu » 22 Mar 2010, 13:38

The problem with other custom Themes is how much they differ from the original Themes prosilver or subsilver2. If the CSS classes and ids mostly the same then there shouldn't be so much problems with bbdkp.

@Malfate I'm talking about an own standard bbdkp theme. Something wich eqdkp plus already has, but more sexy ofc! ^^
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." — Barney Stinson

Malfate
Former Team member

Postby Malfate » 22 Mar 2010, 21:28

Tehblue wrote:On another note - is there a developer who might be able to shed some light on how far off the next update is?

-pretty soon, we are pretty much done with development of RC4. We are just testing and will be releasing fairly soon.
If you like what we have done, keep the project alive and feel free to donate Via Paypal: Here
Please Use the Search Button and look for your problems on our boards before posting.
"The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer."
-Albert Einstein

Malfate
Former Team member

Postby Malfate » 22 Mar 2010, 21:30

DaXiu wrote:@Malfate I'm talking about an own standard bbdkp theme. Something wich eqdkp plus already has, but more sexy ofc! ^^

hehe, well since you mentioned it... we are starting to work on a lil something but you will have to wait a little find out what it is. I think y'all will be quite happy when we are done with it :)
-Albert Einstein

ethereal
Lord Baron

Postby ethereal » 23 Mar 2010, 10:44

Tehblue wrote:Any clues on how they were able to implement EPGP into their website?

I just "stole" the tables from epgpweb.

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 24 Mar 2010, 23:54

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, if so I apologize.

I would like the ability to add people on standby to a raid for attendance purposes with the opportunity to define a custom dkp value for those people only.

The way I do it now is add people to the same raid as those who were actually raiding. Then assign a minus individual adjustment for those people according to how long they were on standby so they don't get full dkp (In my guild people on standby get 50% of the dkp awarded for a raid).
It works but it feels wrong doing it this way and the individual adjustments gets bloated with a lot of minus dkp adjustments.

Would be nice if bbDKP could support some form of standby list.
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feature requests