Planned features for release 1.2

You have some neat ideas for bbdkp ?

Moderator: Core Dev

Tehblue
Fieldhand

Re: Planned features for release 1.2

Postby Tehblue » 07 Apr 2010, 06:48

Malfate wrote:
Tehblue wrote:On another note - is there a developer who might be able to shed some light on how far off the next update is?

-pretty soon, we are pretty much done with development of RC4. We are just testing and will be releasing fairly soon.

So, just to clear up any confusion - can I get a clarification/confirmation on whether the next update will include support for EPGP?

Also, is headcount importing supported at present? And if not, will this next update OR a future update support the import of headcount data? I've scoured both Google and your website but cannot find any solid and reliable information.

As I've never properly used EPGP Reloaded I'm not sure whether it actually tracks raider attendance so anyone who can clear all of this up for me I would be most appreciative.

Aero
Support

Postby Aero » 07 Apr 2010, 07:33

How about a way to change old tables such as 1.0.9 to 1.2? I haven't updated my website yet because I am afraid of losing my tables.

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 07 Apr 2010, 12:15

Tehblue wrote:
Malfate wrote:
Tehblue wrote:On another note - is there a developer who might be able to shed some light on how far off the next update is?

-pretty soon, we are pretty much done with development of RC4. We are just testing and will be releasing fairly soon.

So, just to clear up any confusion - can I get a clarification/confirmation on whether the next update will include support for EPGP?

Also, is headcount importing supported at present? And if not, will this next update OR a future update support the import of headcount data? I've scoured both Google and your website but cannot find any solid and reliable information.

As I've never properly used EPGP Reloaded I'm not sure whether it actually tracks raider attendance so anyone who can clear all of this up for me I would be most appreciative.

there is no confusion. i've stated in the first post in this thread that EPGP support will be part of release 1.2.

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 07 Apr 2010, 12:17

Aero wrote:How about a way to change old tables such as 1.0.9 to 1.2? I haven't updated my website yet because I am afraid of losing my tables.

there will be an import tool to gather data from 1.08 and 1.09 tables into 1.1.

like viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1359#p6095

Tehblue
Fieldhand

Postby Tehblue » 08 Apr 2010, 01:40

Sajaki wrote:there is no confusion. i've stated in the first post in this thread that EPGP support will be part of release 1.2.

Well actually there was confusion - on MY behalf - I had a look to see if u mentioned it but I must have missed it. I was simply clarifying something..

Frode789
Craftsperson

Postby Frode789 » 09 May 2010, 18:58

I have a feature request :)

- Aion armory support (fetch info like stats, char details etc etc) in the Apply plugin.

DaXiu
Former Team member

Postby DaXiu » 24 May 2010, 16:42

Is it possible to add EPGP integration like this:

It looks great:
http://www.graceofthevalar.com/DKP/list ... ilter=none
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." — Barney Stinson

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 24 May 2010, 21:32

that is a big "YES". i'm finishing my tests on RT and i'm positive it works. as well as ct_raidtracker.

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 24 May 2010, 21:35

Aero wrote:How about a way to change old tables such as 1.0.9 to 1.2? I haven't updated my website yet because I am afraid of losing my tables.

the 1.0.9 updater will already be in 1.1.

nothing for 1.0.8 though..

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Feature requests