It is currently 20 Jun 2013, 17:06

bbDKP Current Status...

Stuff the management is working on
phpBB DEV topic.
Malfate
Former Team member

bbDKP Current Status...

Postby Malfate » 05 Apr 2008, 00:29

First off i would like to apologize for the inactivity that ippe, and i have been on the project. We did not abandon you or forget about the project we have just been busy. But i thought i would update you with the current status of the project.

Well I'm sure most of you have noticed that BBdkp has ceased development(if the 3 months of no SVN revisions didnt give you a hint :roll: ), this is because ippe was busy with some real life issues (and same goes for me). Ippe will continue to periodically come back and check up on the project and help contribute to the project, but as for the day to day development he will no longer be an active developer. As for myself, i have recently gotten all of my real life issues situated and taken care of. But before i continue, I would like to thank ippe for all the effort and work that he has put into the project to put bbDKP where it is today.

As for the future of the project, i have taken over the project in the hope to continue development of the project. Over the next few days i will be going through the forums and cleaning up the boards (since i have not checked up on them in a couple months) as well as going through the SVN and cleaning up old files. Within the next couple days i am going to start looking for a new team of developers and staff, so pay attention to the announcements. I will post the specifics and qualifications i am looking for within the next day or two. I hope this is good news for most of you, and since we are starting development back up make sure to post ideas in the suggestion section so that we can develop a better BBdkp

Edit: For more information on what we are looking for visit

Thanks,
Medraut
If you like what we have done, keep the project alive and feel free to donate Via Paypal: Here
Please Use the Search Button and look for your problems on our boards before posting.
"The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer."
-Albert Einstein

Return to News & Announcements